Friday, November 13, 2009

Obsession

I just will never understand why, with dozens of toys, Sam is obsessed with pushing the buttons on the TV and DVD player. It's the ONE place he isn't allowed to go, and it's all he thinks about and aims for in life right now.

I just will never understand why, with countless movies to choose from, Frank always chooses the gory ones that gross me out and force me to leave the room. (Well actually I do - I talk too much during movies...)

I just will never understand why, even though I'm an adult and shouldn't it care, it hurts so much when someone does something inconsiderate without explanation. It shouldn't bother me so much at this point in life - but maybe that is just the bummer about being a girl - you never really outgrow it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ja, sennilega svo pad er