Thursday, November 05, 2009

Na Blo Po Mo.....So? Yo.

My friend Connie is exactly nine months older than me. When we were in middle school, she would scream, "Do you know what YOUR parents were doing when I was born??" Ew.

Anyway, Connie has always been one step ahead of me in life - first date, first kiss, first marriage (just kidding! We're both still on our first :), first baby, etc. etc. So it's probably no surprise that she found out about National Blog Posting Month before me, told me about it, and now here I am back in my lifelong poser stance, starting out as a member on November 5th. Lame sauce.

But I still think it's a great idea to blog once a day for a month, and I am doing it for one reason and one reason only - because I am finally limbering up my brain and typing fingers to finish that book, and just like how it's hard to build physical endurance without exercising, it's difficult to well when you are not reading and writing!

So here I am faithfully every day for a month minus five. So here - clicky clicky if you care to join along.



And I'll see ya tomorrow!

0 comments: