Thursday, June 11, 2009

Blog Love

My dear friend Emily gave me this blog award :) I am honored because that chick reads a lot of blogs!!! Thanks Em! If you found my blog through Em's award, then take a moment to say hi! I love to meet new people through this whole crazy blogsphere.


I am now awarding the following blogs that are definitely worth a read!

**How to Eat a Cupcake - I get a lot of my recipes off of here, especially the uber yummy cinammon toast cupcakes that I have sabotaged many a diet within my circle of friends.

**The Spohrs are Multiplying - Mike and Heather, I cannot even fathom the strength you have.

**C.A.L.I. Livin' - Connie's blog, my dear friend since 6th grade. And her kids are cute :)

**Kelli-Sho - Kelli was one of my sorority sisters in college. She has just such a joyful, positive outlook on life that continually inspires me.

0 comments: