Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Woweee!

Sometimes God uses us to bless others at exactly the right time!

I was having a week....not a good or bad week, but just a week. Ping ponging between confidence in what I do, and total despair that I am not the right woman for the job.

Today I received an envelope with just my first name on it, and inside was another envelope and two notes. The first note was addressed to the cast of Project 365, commending them on a job well done. The second note was addressed specifically to me, thanking me for the ministry and instructing me to do with the envelope what I felt was best for Turning Point.

Inside the envelope was $250.

Since the person wanted to be anonymous, I have no clue who to thank. I'll be sending a thank you note back through the person you sent the gift through, but until then, THANK YOU! You completely blessed me and made my day!!!! I will be photocopying the note to the dancers and handing it out so they can see it, read it, and smile :)

Thank you <3

0 comments: