Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sam's baby dedication was on Sunday, and it was a pretty fun and special day. Our pastor's wife asked me to find a picture for him from around the time he was born, and it was pretty amazing going back into those photo albums and seeing how tiny he was. He's come so far, my little Samasaurus...he is growing and changing so much every day now. Nurse Kathy, his day primary while he was in the hospital, came to the dedication. Nurse Sharlotte (his night primary) was at church that day too, as were frank's parents and my mom. Frank's grandma happened to be in town from Kansas that day, and my grandma came up too. To add to the fun and specialness, Elisa, Jonathan, Katie, Brad, Rawan and Sandy came too!

Of course, I was a lame-o and my camera completely died the night before, and I cannot for the life of me find the battery anywhere...so we didn't get any photos except a few unflattering dedication pictures and a few of Sam back at our house for his little after party :)




5 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww! I don't think the photos are unflattering! And look how much he has changed, even in the 6 weeks since we were there! Isn't God good?

loosend said...

1) Boo that I missed the dedication.
2) I can't support you if I don't have the info on how to do it!
3) I am on spring break from Sac State right now, but I'll be back for class on 4/17. I can come up early and Sam-sit if you want a break...or we can just catch up.

Lemme know!

Tammy said...

Luc, we would love to see you!
And I can give you your faith promise paperwork then too, so then you can support me and stop complaining you don't know how :)
Did you want to come to the dance performance on the 18th or 19th maybe?

Diana Seaman said...

I can't believe I missed his dedication :(. We are so happy for all of you. What a great day! I think the pictures look great.

Rebecca Hassinger said...

ARRRGH! I can't believe I had to miss it! I was going to bring my camera and take pics, too! Darn it, darn it, darn it! >.<