Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Disneyland, First Rain

This weekend I went BACK down to Southern California, this time to go to Disneyland with Frank's family. It was planned before the So Cal dance conference, so I guess this should be known as the "original" trip. But either way, I felt pretty darn blessed to go to Disneyland twice in one month for free, and here are some photos of Sam's first adventure at mommy's favorite place.








Can we say - "Frank has a lot of family"?????


This is one of my favorites.

Cinderella rehearsals start tonight, and where there was once a lot of excitement and joy, there is now just a pile of rocks in my stomach. I was so looking forward to this, and now, for a variety of reasons, I am just...not.

I feel like I don't have the energy to choreograph and direct another show right now. I am fed up with a stupid situation that seems to never get better, and I am just....sleepy. But then again, I love it so much and adore all of the amazing people who are involved...I know once we get started, it will be beautiful.

But today, with the first rain (which seems to be quickly turning into a flood!) and a cuddly, sweet baby at home with me, I just wish I could loaf in my pajamas and read a good book.

Oh well....I suppose I have eternity to relax! :)

0 comments: