Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Big Whopper of a Woot!

Dancers, this post deserves a woot!

There was absolutely nowhere to have our big show this spring. Seriously no where. Not a professional theatre, not a community theatre, not a high school, not a college....NO. WHERE.

So as a last ditch effort, I called Cooley....I pass it every time I drop off Sam at the Valeros....and today I found out we can have it! It has a stage bigger than Harvest's, which is the main goal. Lots of floor space for us to do fun and creative stuff like maybe have a pumpkin carriage or something.....and...drum roll please....

It's free!

Yep, we just saved $3000 because we are a non-profit and Cooley is nice to us! Sure, it isn't super glam....but now that money can be spent on outreach and more meaningful stuff for the show - which is such a huge blessing.





I love it :)

Jesus you are so nice.

Woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Cooley? Is it a school? Whatever it is Praise God for a FREE location! God is good!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh heck yes! this was my middle school!! it will be so much fun performing on this stage again!

-jazz