Wednesday, March 17, 2010

With All My Heart

The bible clearly states that after we become a Christian, we should love, trust, seek and serve God with all our hearts. Really, it isn't too difficult. If you accept Jesus into your heart, and surround yourself with a healthy community that never pressures you into anything you don't feel called to do - then loving, trusting, seeking and serving God just comes naturally. You feel His love through them, you feel His love through the Bible, you feel His love through every day experience and action.

But sometimes, that doesn't come without opposition. The devil hits hard when he wants to, especially when you commit your life to doing awesome, good, positive things. And holy cow did I get walloped tonight. And I am still getting beaten on.

I love my Jesus, I go to a great church, but sometimes I feel it is just impossible for me to discover where God wants me to be. It seems like this year, I just cannot get my footing - everything I touch turns to crap, and while I am never giving up on God and His goodness....I may have to give up on what I thought was "right" for awhile in terms of where I serve Him and how.

1 comments:

Sarita Singh said...

i know how you feel at times girly