Wednesday, March 18, 2009



First, of all, I'm taking a one month fast from facebook (and fast food). I might die.
So in case I do, I loved you all and thank you for making my life rich with picture comments and french fries.

Assuming I survive, you can reach me at tamara dot warta at gmail dot com or you can say hi to me by commenting on this pretty new springtime blog :)

Project 365 is exactly one month from today. Hence the fast...I am committed to spending more time with God and less time with stuff that isn't necessarily good for me sometimes.

I ask that you please pray for us. Everyone is working hard, and we have had some struggles, but God is totally providing.

Thank you so much to everyone who has responded to my support letters. I still need to raise a tremendous amount of money to go into full time missionary status. If you can be a monthly supporter - even if it is $5 a month - please let me know somehow, and I will send you the information you need.

Your support goes toward missions trips, dance supplies, gas for touring dates, encouraging items to show love to both dancers and audience members, Project 365 needs, and also will help support our family as I slowly phase out of the majority of my commercial writing jobs and work toward full time ministry.

I want to make a difference in this world, and I thank you in advance for helping me do it!

Anyway, every Wednesday I am going to try to update this blog, and also post up some praises. So here is list 1!!! :)

1. I love spring. I started gardening and my flowers started to break through today, little green shoots of ambition :)

2. Sam had a whole string of doctor appointments today, and at his NICU follow up he was a total rockstar. Despite our fear and worry, he is exactly where he needs to be developmentally except needing a bit of physical therapy which is easy peasy.

3. We have the best dance team we have EVER had. I pray that they are enjoying themselves as much as I enjoy being with them.

4. Frank still has a job. I know that is a huge thing to be grateful for in this world right now.

5. Did I mention it's spring? :)

I love this photo:



It reminds me of being refreshed and restored. Being sprinkled with rewened hope.

Thank you for reading my blog <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sis.

No, you hadn't given me this blog address yet, thanks for the update. I like the look and I commend you on your Facebook fast (and am now glad that I decided to check out your new space before hopping over there to leave you a comment).

I just got your Mindsay comment and your voicemail (which was hilarious, btw) and I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner; our internet access is being sketchy and I'm phasing out cell phone use.
Anyhow, I stand by what I said before: if it's cool with you, I will take a 17 to the Diridon and, from there, a train to Sacramento on April 17 (Friday) and crash at your place until Sunday. I would like to attend the 7PM showing on April 18 (Saturday).

Lemme know if there is any problem with this plan and we can work it out... otherwise, let's hammer out the details after finals are over. 8P

8)